– Maxim Mission StatementTo build value added brands of the pharmaceutical products in our range.
Maxim Pharmaceuticals Limited is a privately owned pharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya.
Our principal business focus is to bridge the growing gap in the provision of quality, timely and affordable pharmaceutical needs to the public, private and non-govermental sectors in Kenya and the wider East and Central Africa Sub-region.
- We focus on customer satisfaction in terms of product quality and service.
- We listen to our customers and provide for their pharmaceutical needs.
- We provide lightening quick deliveries by setting up a service strategy
- We seek to build our product portfolio into major brands in our area of operation.
- We asses every business opportunity, devise a sales objective and develop a strategy for that opportunity.
- We seek to understand our customers and seek to contribute by providing a service to enable them move forward
We endevour to build a standard service operation and, in turn, build a more profitable business. We seek to establish a long standing relationship with our customers and suppliers.
We work closely with our principals by putting in place effective feedback mechanism to always ensure our customers get the best. We will build an exceptional team and infrastructure supporting it which will be continuously maintained.
Teamwork is one of our best “people resource attributes”. We have a highly professional, mature, experienced and motivated team that works independently compliment each other and bring the best from the customer and for the customers. Our management controls and support ensures that the whole team delivers what we have promised.
At Maxim we focus on brand marketing where we position our products as the affordable alternatives to the original brands. Product quality is of paramount importance and for this reason we partner with reputable companies that meet international GMP standards.
The position of Kenya in the region provides Maxim an opportunity to expand into the other markets. We have established good links with Southern Sudan, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania, facilitating entry of our brands into those markets.
As a team of young and enthusiastic business people with a strong desire to succeed in our ventures, we would like to expand our portfolio without compromising the position of our current principals. We seek to establish business links with manufacturers of high quality medicines at an affordable costs.
Our promise to our partners:
- To provide accurate and timely information at all times.
- To facilitate timely registration of products in Kenya and East Africa
- To remain open to discussions that help grow the business relationship
- To remain committed to all obligation of our business
- We remain flexible to workable new business ideas